Tuesday, September 30, 2008

School is Cool






Lucas started mother's morning out on Sept 2nd. He goes on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9-12. He loves playing with the other kids and when he gets home is completely wiped out. He falls asleep on the car ride home almost every day. He's doing really well and I am reminded of what a big boy he has become. We go in, he immediately jumps down, and starts playing. I usually sneak out of the room and all is well. When I go back to pick him up I pull up in the car, they bring him out and his little face lights up......that truly is the best feeling in the world. He always turns around and tells his teacher bye-bye as we are getting in the car...its so sweet. He has a backpack with a folder in it and each day they send home a report card which tells what they learned that day, what time they changed his diaper, what he had for snack and his behavior for the day. Lucas really loves going to school and mommy really loves it too ;) Here are some pictures from his first day.....we tried really had to get a backpack pic but he wasn't having it.

No comments: