Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh where to start

We've had a busy week this week. I haven't updated the blog because our computer at home has a virus and Reda is repairing it so its out of service till the weekend. We have exciting news though, Lucas started crawling yesterday!!! Yippie!!! I'm so proud of him, I clap and cheer everytime he crawls and he just grins from ear to ear. Its the cutest thing! His little legs do get ahead of his hands every now and then and he face plants into the carpet but, we're getting there. I will post a video here once Reda fixes the computer. He is also cutting two more upper teeth and that will make 8 total, he'll be eatin' steak before we know it. We were able to find a costume for Lucas for Halloween, he is going to be a Zebra. I was so afraid we had waited too long and wouldn't be able to find anything but, to our suprise Old Navy had tons of costumes and better yet they were on sale! Thats about all the news we have for now. I will post some pics and a video later on so check back in.

No comments: